A typical fan coil unit is a very simple device consisting of either a coil or just a fan. It is also part of the overall HVAC system and this article will help you understand the importance of this system.
Characteristics of the fan coil unit
Fan coil polishing is an essential part of the operation of the HVAC system. There are some basic characteristics of a typical fan coil unit. The device is very quiet and therefore does not produce much sound. The dimensions of the device are small and elegant. They are easy to install.
It has corrosion-resistant housing. There are different options like medium and high static which can help the user. Some of the other aspects include:
- Electric heating is optional and can be completed by the user himself.
- All T-coils are laboratory tested.
- The drain pan is made of stainless steel, which is obviously good for consumers.
- There is an option for the user to choose 2 or 4 tubes.
- All motors are CE certified. You don't have to worry about certification.
- The fans are dynamically balanced.
What are the advantages of the fan coil unit?
Every fan coil supplier knows that this module is very useful. Since it is always an integral part of the HVAC system, it is widely used in commercial, residential and industrial buildings. It is also a versatile device and can sometimes use pipes. It can also be used to regulate the temperature in the area where it is installed. This is the feature that makes it popular among the masses. These units have flexibility as well as simplicity in their favour. Many system configurations are also available including horizontal and vertical configurations.